T36-P, easy clean gloss transparent laminate has an LSE (Low Surface Energy) top coating that allows quick and easy cleaning with soapy water, cleaning agents etc.
Ideal to deep clean high traffic flat surfaces.
Particularly for textured surfaces that appear to be clean, but when examined under UV light the bacteria and viruses are still evident.
To be used as a laminate on flat surfaces, doors, door plates, counter tops etc. …anywhere that can harbour bacteria and viruses!
- Can be cleaned 100’s of times with no loss of performance
- 36μ transparent gloss laminate
- PET face with a Low Surface Energy (LSE) coating on the surface
- Permanent adhesive for wet application
- 140gsm PE liner
- For application to flat surfaces only
- Virtually no shrinkage
- Made in the UK
- 1530mm x 25M = £153.00 + VAT
- 1530mm x 50M = £306.00 + VAT
Payments by Credit / Debit card only.
– – – – – – – – – – – –