In spite of a 3rd lockdown it is still business as usual at All Print Supplies.
Next day deliveries are unaffected and we continue to service our customers in the usual way.
All Print Supplies continues to monitor Government advice closely.
Following recent developments we would like to reassure our customers that we continue to take all possible precautions to keep our customers and staff safe and we continue to operate business as normal.
- We continue to take all your orders and enquiries
- All goods continue to be shipped as normal on a 24 or 48 hour delivery
- Unfortunately our Trade Counter is temporarily closed and only available for pre-ordered/pre-paid collections
Our aim is to maintain service levels whilst following both World Health Organisation and UK Government recommendations.
To achieve this we have taken the following steps:
- Workspace sanitation takes place daily
- Staff will self-isolate for 7 days if they, or anyone close to them, show symptoms of COVID-19
- Shift pattern alterations will ensure sufficient cover to meet production demands
- Where possible, meetings will be moved to online video or telephone calls
- External sales staff will only conduct pre-arranged customer meetings
- We will ensure that our suppliers, couriers and drivers have similar plans in place.
We actively monitor the situation and will notify you of any significant changes as soon as they occur.
Rest assured, we at All Print Supplies have a very good level of stock across multiple brands and a sister manufacturing company in the UK.
We do not foresee any supply issues in the short to medium-term.
We are keeping abreast of any developments and organising daily management meetings to discuss any contingency plans that need to be implemented.
Our geo-supply chain is currently approx. as follows:
- 60% EU, primarily Belgium
- 20% UK
- 10% USA
- 10% Asian Pacific region
No disruption has been reported at present, and we are in contact with all suppliers regularly.
Some of our suppliers have factories in multiple locations so production can be moved from badly affected regions to less affected regions reasonably quickly.
We are also boosting stock levels of our UK manufactured materials in case border controls impact imported goods.
This is an unprecedented situation and I wish you all good luck over the coming weeks and months.
We will do what we can to keep you and the industry moving forward.
– – – – – – – – – – – –