The vinyls featured in this section are for long term use on flat and curved surfaces.
They are 3D cast PVC films and feature long external life and durable solvent acrylic adhesives.
Typical areas of use include
- Vehicle wrapping, long term flat or curved
- Long term fleet and plant graphics
- Marine wrapping above the waterline, long term flat or curved
- Directional and retail signage
- Equipment identification
The Avery Dennison MPI 1000 Cast Series is a complete range of 50μ highly conformable cast vinyls with an outdoor durability of 7-10 years.
Designed for complex and full 3D vinyl wraps and with repositionable permanent grey coverall adhesives that are easy to position during application.
MPI 1000 range is recommended for applications on rivets and corrugations.
All the products are fire rated.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 3D Cast
- Fire rated EN13501-1
- Widths of 1370mm and 1520mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Certified / Profiled for HP Latex Inks
Technical Advice and Support
For technical advice or support on how to get the best out of our media, call our sales office on:
01753 696977 for the Southern Office
01709 829800 for the Northern Office