Stahls’ CUT SportsFilm
Stahls’ CUT SportsFilm is the most popular of the two CUT ranges – 80µ coloured matt polyurethane heat transfer films for garment decoration, suitable for more complex work.
- 37 matt colours
- Width of 500mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 5M, 25M and ‘buy the metre’
Stahls’ CUT SportsFilm is the most popular of the two ranges.
80µ coloured matt polyurethane heat transfer films for garment decoration.
It features a durable and flexible PU film with a sticky polyester film carrier that helps position the material for more complex work.
The CUT SportsFilm range is easy to cut and weed, can be multi-layered and is ideal for multi-coloured designs with a large range of colours available.
It has a smooth, matt finish with excellent opacity and is suitable for intricate designs.
Suitable for garments made from 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends and 100% polyester.
- 5 seconds at 150°C under medium pressure, peel hot
- Recommended washing temperature is 60°C
- Stahls’ Hotronix® Heat Press recommended pressure setting is 4-6
- For multi-colour designs: apply background for 3-5 seconds, peel carrier cold and repeat for additional colours
- Finish with final application of 13-25 seconds and peel cold
How to create and apply basic, single colour designs for clothing
A video guide to demonstrate exactly how to create garment decoration films using our Stahls “CUT BasicFilm” and “CUT SportsFilm” vinyl ranges. This video demonstrates how to prepare, cut and apply our CUT BasicFilm and CUT SportsFilm vinyls onto garments, such as are popularly used on T-Shirts and other clothing, plus aftercare recommendations for the finished garments. (11 mins 14 secs).