Our range of print media for Solvent, Latex and UV digital printers still continues to grow, with over 170 products to choose from.
We include products from leading manufacturers such as Mactac, Avery Dennison, LG, Multi-Fix, Sihl and DigiSOL.
We launched our latest ‘Media Selector’ in Autumn 2017 and this features 171 products for digital printing in an easy to navigate swatch book.
Hassle free quality products at competitive prices: During the last decade we have built up the knowledge and experience that allows us to deliver trouble free media for Solvent, Latex and UV. In-house we have most of the popular wide-format inkjet printers such as the HP L360 Latex printer, Solvent printers from both Mimaki and Roland and a Fuji Accuity LED 1600 UV printer. We only use these for product testing, development and colour profiling. This capability allows us to really test all the products we sell to ensure we have the necessary profiles and knowledge to support them in the field.
- 1.5D The monomeric vinyls have little stretch and are generally for flat-sided applications but can be used on gentle curved surfaces. For concave and recessed areas the thicker speciality films should be cut.
- 2D Generally a conformable polymeric. For convex areas use heat, for concave and recessed areas the film should be cut.
- 2.5D Conformable thin cast PVC generally 50µ-60µ. The thinner films may whiten if stretched too far. The thicker cast films are still conformable but the texture, heavy flake pattern or gloss level may distort when stretched and heated. For convex, concave and recessed areas use heat and post-heat.
- 3D Very conformable cast generally 50µ single or 80µ dual layer cast. For convex, concave and recessed areas use heat and post-heat.
- ‘solvent permanent’ adhesives are are our general preference. Solvent based acrylic adhesives are more forgiving at low application temperatures and do not whiten when applied wet and cold. Excellent temperature resistance in service and very durable externally. Generally the adhesive used for longer-term polymeric and cast PVC’s.
- ‘acrylic permanent’ adhesive is a lower cost version of the ‘solvent permanent’. The adhesive can milk when applied wet and cold, the application temperature range is also narrower.
- ‘solvent removable’ adhesive is a solvent based acrylic adhesive that is more forgiving at low application temperatures and that allows removal of the vinyl from common surfaces without leaving adhesive residue, typically for up to 2 years after application.
- ‘acrylic removable’ adhesive is a lower cost version of the ‘solvent removable’ that allows the removal of the vinyl from common surfaces without leaving adhesive residue, typically for up to 1 year after application.
- Vertical exposure in the UK.
- For horizontal exposure (on roofs and bonnets) typically halve the vertical life.
Technical Advice and Support
For technical advice or support on how to get the best out of our media, call our sales office on:
01753 696977 for the Southern Office
01709 829800 for the Northern Office