All Print Supplies are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of materials to the sign, exhibition and display market.
What we can do for you?
We are fast, flexible and friendly and we understand the demands of our graphics customers.
We’ve lived and breathed this sector for the last 30 years and we know you, our customers, are up against; instant deadlines, last minute changes and time pressures.
By being fast, flexible and friendly we should be able to reduce the stress levels in your business and help you to keep your customers happy.
What we will not do?
We don’t print or compete with our customers.
We do not stock boards, sell machinery, hardware or software.
We will not overpromise and we will always be honest and do what we say we are going to do.
Customers are our life blood and we will do our utmost to make sure you are kept satisfied.
From answering the phones quickly and efficiently right through to delivery of your material the next day.
Stock outs are rare and we will make sure we will inform you as soon as they arise and try to offer an alternative.
Our Sales Offices are manned:
Monday to Thursday 8.30am and 6.00pm
Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
You can place orders in various ways:
Ring the Sales Office:
Southern Office: Tel: 01753 696977 Fax: 01753 567733
Northern Office: Tel: 01709 829800
Free Fax: 0800 374635
Email the Sales Office: email@example.com
The Sales Office team consists of industry hardened staff who have practical hands on experience coupled with excellent customer service skills.
The Field Sales team have decades of industry experience behind them to help guide you and ensure you receive the correct products in the correct time frames.
Payment for orders
We can accept payment in many forms:
- Cheque: Made payable to ‘All Print Supplies Ltd.’
- BACS payments or Bank Transfer.
- Direct Debit.
- Credit or Debit Card: We accept most credit cards, including American Express, and there is no surcharge for using them.
- Credit Accounts. These are available upon satisfactory credit references. You can download our ‘Application for a Credit Account’ form (PDF) by clicking here.
We are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of materials to the sign, exhibition and display market.
- Established in 1984 and operating from 40,500 ft² of modern premises in Slough, we provide a portfolio of thousands of products for next day delivery
- We have slitting, sheeting, sprocketing, rewinding and cutting machines in-house and our own applications centre
with printers and cutters
- We also have a Northern Sales Office and Distribution Centre in Rotherham, and currently employ over 80 people
- We are certificated to ISO 9001:2015
1984 All Print Supplies was established as a supplier of self-adhesive materials to the print sector
1987 Entered the rapidly growing Computer Aided Signmaking sector
1992 Gained ISO 9002 / BS 5750 accreditation
1996 Entered the rapidly growing wide format ink jet sector
2000 Became heavily involved in supplying solvent media for the RasterGrahics Arizona printer
2002 Launched a complete range of solvent media and moved to 26,000 ft² of new premises
2009 Won ‘SBEC Environmental Management Award’
2010 Purchased Andersons, one of our main competitors
2013 Major investment in new swatch making equipment in addition to 3 new slitter / rewinders to help continue to meet the tight deadlines required
2014 Moved to a brand new 36,500 ft² high capacity warehouse with full solar power capacity making us the only carbon neutral distributor in the UK in terms of energy consumption
2015 Purchased the Sihl Direct UK business and were appointed a full portfolio Avery Dennison distributor
2016 Installed new superwide conversion equipment for fabrics and a new sheeter
2017 Named in Thames Valley top 250 companies and started to manufacture Cling2, our own static cling PVC
2018 Extended our own delivery network to 7 vehicles