High-opacity gloss white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric print vinyl with HighGRAB airXit clear permanent adhesive for faster sign applications with no trapped air bubbles. Suitable for application onto a wider range of difficult surfaces.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- airXit high-grab permanent adhesive
- 160gsm micro-embossed PE coated liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M12-H-X is a gloss white, high opacity coverall print vinyl with a HighGRAB airXit self-adhesive for faster sign applications with no trapped air bubbles.
M12-H-X is an 80µ gloss white monomeric, high-opacity coverall vinyl for digital printing with a clear HighGRAB permanent airXit adhesive on a polyethylene coated liner.
The structured liner and adhesive system speeds up application times and helps to eliminate air bubbles.
M12-H-X features a better than standard permanent adhesive for applications onto a wider range of difficult surfaces, such as:
- Smooth and lightly textured walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
The HighGRAB adhesive is also suitable for applications onto smooth low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.