High-opacity gloss white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric print vinyl with a clear PermPLUS permanent adhesive and a PE liner for maxiumum stability.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- Permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 120gsm backprinted PE coated liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M12-P-P gloss white, high opacity coverall self-adhesive print vinyl on a PE liner for maxiumum stability and a PermPLUS permanent adhesive. For applications to flat surfaces.
M12-P-P is an 80µ gloss white high-opacity monomeric print vinyl with a clear medium tack PermPLUS permanent adhesive.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.
On a PE liner for maxiumum stability.