Nu-Coat Nu-Print ‘M’ Series Monomeric Print Vinyls – 1. PermPLUS (P) Adhesives
A range of fire rated monomeric print vinyls with PermPLUS (P) permanent UV acrylic adhesives in standard options and an airXit easy-apply option. These gloss and matt face films come in standard and high opacity options, plus transparent films. Outstanding performance, significantly better than the competition, and made in the UK.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- Permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive / airXit permanent options
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner / 160gsm micro-embossed PE coated liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
This selection of Nu-Print ‘M’ Series monomeric print vinyls offers PermPLUS (P) permanent adhesive options.
We have split the Nu-Print ‘M’ Series range of print vinyls into 4 sections to differentiate the adhesive options available:
- The ‘P‘ PermPLUS, UV permanent adhesive has more adhesive power than the main competition
- The ‘H‘ HighGRAB, UV permanent adhesive is a high grab adhesive for more difficult substrates
- The ‘U‘ UltraGRAB, UV permanent adhesive is an ultra grab adhesive for even more demanding applications
- The (M) MaxGRAB, UV permanent adhesive is a max grab adhesive for the most demanding short-term applications on rougher surfaces
See the ‘Products In Range’ links below for full details of all Nu-Print ‘M’ Series PermPLUS (P) permanent adhesive films.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
All products in the Nu-Print ‘M’ Series monomeric print vinyls range feature UV acrylic adhesives.
Nu-Print ‘M’ Series offers a range of monomeric print vinyls manufactured in the UK with outstanding performance.
This monomeric range of print films features standard & high-opacity white gloss & matt films, as well as clear films, which are available in a combination of adhesive options to fit a wide range of application situations.
The shrinkage on these monomeric PVC films, their whiteness shade and film opacity are significantly better than the competition.
The UV permanent adhesive has more adhesive power than the main competition.
All products in the Nu-Print ‘M’ range are fire rated to EN13501-1 and BS476, Class 0.