High-opacity matt white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric with airXit clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive for faster sign applications with no trapped air bubbles. Suitable for application onto a wider range of difficult surfaces.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- ‘air-Xit’ high-grab permanent adhesive
- 160gsm micro-embossed PE coated liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M16-H-X high-opacity coverall print vinyl features HighGRAB airXit permanent adhesive that sticks to a wider range of difficult surfaces and with no trapped air bubbles.
M16-H-X is an 80µ matt white high-opacity monomeric face film with an airXit clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a polyethylene coated liner.
The structured liner and adhesive system speeds up application times and helps to eliminate air bubbles.
With a better than standard permanent adhesive for sticking to a wider range of difficult surfaces, this high opacity print vinyl sticks to:
- Smooth and lightly textured walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
M16-H-X is also suitable for application onto smooth low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.