High-opacity matt white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric with a clear PermPLUS permanent adhesive on a PE liner for maxiumum stability.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- Permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 120gsm backprinted PE coated liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M16-P-P matt white, high opacity coverall self-adhesive vinyl with a PermPLUS permanent adhesive, for printed graphics applied to flat surfaces.
M16-P-P is an 80µ matt white high-opacity monomeric with a clear PermPLUS permanent adhesive.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.
On a PE liner for maxiumum stability.