Mactac 9300 PRO iA Tech™ Opaque Series
A range of 70µ polymeric coloured gloss and matt sign vinyls with Mactac’s NEW *iA Tech™ adhesive (*excluding metallics). High performance polymeric vinyl marking films that also help reduce the overall environmental impact of permanent sign making.
- 2D polymeric
- 56 gloss colours and 4 matt colours
- External life of 8 years for black and white, 7 years for all the colours and 5 years for the metallics
- Solvent free iA Tech permanent adhesive: Colours, Black and White
Solvent permanent acrylic adhesive: Metallic colours
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Blue contrast liner on whites
- Widths of 615mm and 1230mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 10M, 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
The Mactac 9300 PRO iA Tech™ Opaque Series offers a range of durable polymeric sign vinyls.
Mactac’s 9300 PRO iA Tech™ Opaque Series are a range of 70µ coloured polymeric sign vinyls with Mactac’s new iA Tech™ solvent free external adhesive*, excluding Metallic colours.
*Metallics still have the old durable solvent based permanent acrylic external adhesive.
For permanent signage and 2D fleet marking applications with excellent conformability over simple contours.
The range of colours in the 9300 Pro iA Tech™ Series match more than 40% of the market-leading colours.
Designed for trouble-free CAD cutting and fast weeding, even for small letters and fine lines.
The MACal 9300 PRO iA Tech™ Opaque Series range of coloured sign vinyls have been re-designed and now use Mactac’s iA Tech™ adhesive that offers a high performance polymeric vinyl marking film that also helps reduce the overall environmental impact of permanent sign making.
Used for long-term interior and exterior marking applications, vehicles, window graphics, decorative, retail signage, boats (above water level).
Benefits of the iA Tech™ solvent-free adhesive are its improved cohesion, resulting in:
- Improved shrinkage
- Long lasting dimensional stability
- Long term removability up to 4 years
- Allows more time between cut & weed because it takes longer for the adhesive to bridge back
From the environmental perspective:
- Reduced CO2 emissions during manufacture
- Less fossil material used in manufacture, one roll of MACal 9300 PRO iA Tech™ saves up to 1.6l of fossil origin oil per roll
- Adhesive with no solvents are very good for your health
- REACH compliant, conforming to the latest environmental regulations
Get Notification of New Products & Offers
Just click the button below, then fill in your details and we will keep you up to date on all new products and offers that we are running.