Spider Tension Display Frame System
A lightweight and easy to construct tension frame for display fabrics suitable for use everywhere, including exhibitions, retail displays, light boxes, backlit applications, offices and for wall coverings.
The system includes corner connectors and a fitting tool (if needed) and is available in the following profiles:
- Spider 8mm Profile – used for framing out recesses or converting existing lightboxes or signs to a fabric display
- Spider 18mm, 32mm, 48mm (Double-Sided), 55mm Profiles – used to produce wall mounted, floor standing, or hanging display frames
- Spider 27mm, 65mm, 100mm, 120mm (Double-Sided) Profiles – all designed for LED lightboxes and come in kit form or fully manufactured
- Spider 48mm Double Profile – specially designed to produce edge to edge walls and cubes
- Spider 65mm Corner Profile – specially designed to produce frameless corner lightboxes and cubes
- Available in standard lengths of 3.06M – bespoke sizes are also available, contact our sales offices
A lightweight and easy to construct tension frame for display fabrics.
The ‘Spider Tension Display Frame System’ is a range of easy to construct, slim-line, light-weight silver anodised aluminium display frames/lightboxes for front-lit or back-lit applications.
Suitable for exhibitions, retail displays, offices and wall graphics.
The frame can come with our unique gripper system that allows the graphic to be tensioned perfectly every time without the need for specialist finishing such as stitching a profile/keder around the edges of the graphic.
The Spider Frames aluminium extrusion lengths are available in 3 metres as standard, however these can be easily joined to create much larger frames.
The lengths can be provided for you to cut to the size you need or we can cut bespoke sizes to your exact specifications.
Dependent on the frame size bracing profiles can be supplied to keep your free standing frame robust.
We also have a varied range of footplates so they stay upright.
The frames are silver anodised, black, or white as standard.
They can though be powder coated to any RAL colour if required.
Fabric images require no special finishing and can be installed by anyone when using the ‘Spider Tension Display Frame’ and Gripper System.
How to assemble the ‘Spider Fabric Tension Display Frame System’
This demo video shows how quick and easy it is to assemble the unique ‘Spider Fabric Tension Display Frame System’ from All Print Supplies, a complete range of slim-line, light-weight silver anodised aluminium display frames for wall mounted and free-standing front-lit displays (3 mins 4 secs).