Gloss white, fire rated, 80µ monomeric print vinyl with a clear airXit, easy-to-apply bubble free permanent adhesive.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- airXit medium tack permanent adhesive
- 160gsm micro-embossed PE coated liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M11-P-X gloss white print vinyl with a PermPLUS airXit permanent adhesive for easier-to-apply, bubble-free applications to flat surfaces.
M11-P-X has an 80µ gloss white monomeric face film with a clear airXit permanent adhesive on a polyethylene coated liner.
The structured liner and adhesive system speeds up application times and helps to eliminate air bubbles.