Mactac 9800 Pro Opaque Series
A fantastic range of gloss and matt coloured sign vinyls from Mactac with durable solvent based external adhesive and 66µ film – the highest gloss levels and the lowest shrinkage of any polymeric we have sold or tested.
- 2D polymeric
- 99 gloss colours and 2 matt colours
- External life of 10 years for black and white, 8 years for all the colours and 5 years for the metallics
- Solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Blue contrast liner on whites
- Fire rated BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 615mm and 1230mm, plus 380mm, 760mm and 1524mm for black and white
- Available in standard roll lengths of 10M, 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
We have well over 20 years of experience selling this product in the UK and it is a fantastic choice with a durable solvent based external adhesive, 66µ film with the highest gloss levels and the lowest shrinkage of any polymeric we have sold or tested.
Due to the years of history and improvements in PVC film technology the outdoor life has recently been increased to 10 years for black and white, 8 years for the colours and 5 years for the metallics.
A high tack adhesive version, 9800 HT Pro Opaque Series, is also available for difficult to stick to, low energy surfaces, in black or white, matt and gloss.