Mactac 9800 HT Pro Opaque Series
A high tack adhesive for low surface energy / difficult to stick to surfaces and a highly flexible facestock offering excellent conformability on flat to slightly curved surfaces. Available in black and white, in matt and gloss finishes with up to 10 years of outdoor life.
- 2D polymeric
- 2 gloss colours and 2 matt colours
- External life of 10 years for black and white
- High tack solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Blue contrast liner on whites
- Widths of 615mm and 1230mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 10M, 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
9800 HT Pro Opaque Series is a new version of Mactac’s 9800 Pro but with a high tack adhesive that will stick to difficult surfaces.
Mactac 9800 HT Pro Opaque Series are high-tack opaque vinyls designed for high-performance permanent signage applications with up to 10 years of outdoor life.
A highly flexible facestock gives excellent conformability on flat to slightly curved surfaces and 9800 HT Pro features a high tack permanent solvent based acrylic adhesive for low surface energy / difficult to stick to surfaces.
Available in white and black, in matt and gloss finishes.
MACal 9800 HT Pro is designed for trouble-free CAD-cutting and fast weeding for applications onto difficult substrates and is conformable over simple curved surfaces.