KPMF K74500 Ultra Destruct Series
Cast ultra destruct PVC’s from KPMF for anti-vandal or security applications (tamper proofing) in gloss white and matt white.
Brittle 50µ cast films with a high tack adhesive that will break up when removed. Once applied it will become tamper proof in around 20 minutes. Made in the UK.
- 1D cast
- 1 gloss colour and 1 matt colour
- External life of 4-5 years
- High tack solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 150gsm backprinted PE coated liner
- Width of 1220mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 10M, 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
KPMF K74500 Ultra Destruct Series anti-vandal & security vinyls are tamper proof, brittle 50µ cast films with High Tack adhesive that breaks up when removed (A.K.A. tamper proof).
KPMF K74500 Ultra Destruct Series are a cast vinyl range of ultra destruct PVC’s for anti-vandal or security applications (tamper proofing).
Brittle 50µ cast films with a high tack adhesive that will break up when removed – once the film has been applied it will become tamper proof in around 20 minutes.
Manufactured in the UK.
Available in Gloss and Matt White:
- K74511 White Gloss High Tack Cast Ultra Destruct Vinyl (UDS)
- K74512 White Matt High Tack Cast Ultra Destruct Vinyl (UDS)
KPMF K74500 Ultra Destruct Series vinyls are used extensively for:
- Security seals of utility meters
- Identification of automotive and other high value parts
- Automotive safety information labels
- Tagging of electronic components
- General packaging seals for sensitive products
Although not warranted for printing, customers have printed successfully on Solvent, Latex and UV printers.
Get Notification of New Products & Offers
Just click the button below, then fill in your details and we will keep you up to date on all new products and offers that we are running.