RAPIDREMOVER Adhesive Remover
RAPIDREMOVER adhesive remover (pale lemon colour) is the quick, safe and easy way to remove old adhesive residue without damage.
- Sold in 946ml (32oz) bottles with sprayer or in 3.7L refill bottles
RAPIDREMOVER adhesive remover (pale lemon colour) is the quick, safe and easy way to remove old graphics adhesive residue without damage.
This graphics adhsive remover works quickly, normally in under a minute. It will not leave an oily residue and is water-soluble.
Here are the quick and simple instructions for use:
- Remove the old vinyl graphic with a heat gun first.
- Spray RAPIDREMOVER onto the adhesive residue and allow it to penetrate for 30-60 seconds.
- Use a squeegee to scrape and remove the softened adhesive.
- Spray RAPIDREMOVER onto a rag or paper towel and wipe the area clean.
Clean surface thoroughly in preparation for the new graphic.
Use RAPIDREMOVER adhesive remover fluid in a well ventilated area.
Due to the varying condition of paintwork and substrates, apply to a test area first.
Refer to our data sheets for further information (links below).
A video demonstrating how to use ‘RAPIDREMOVER adhesive remover’
This video shows you how to use ‘RAPIDREMOVER adhesive remover’ to quickly and easily remove stubborn sign adhesives. (4 mins 25 secs)
» Click here to go back and view our complete range of Application Fluids for the installation and removal of self-adhesive materials, or use the direct links below:
- RAPIDTAC RAPIDREMOVER Adhesive Remover Fluid
- RAPIDTAC ORIGINAL Application Fluid
- RAPIDTAC II Application Fluid