Mactac LUV 6301
100µ matt grain textured PVC laminate for protection of floor graphics up to 3 months internally. For lamination over Solvent, Latex and UV inks. Slip rated R9, DIN EN 13036-4 and approved to ASTM Friction Test C-1028-2007. Class 0 fire rated.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- Internal life of 3 months
- Solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 100gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1050mm, 1370mm and 1524mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- DIN 51130 rated R9, DIN EN 13036-4 and ASTM C-1028-2007
LUV 6301 is an R9 rated slip-resistant, matt grain textured PVC print laminate for floor graphics.
LUV 6301 floor print laminate from Mactac is a 100µ matt grain textured PVC and approved for slip resistance.
R9 slip rating (DIN 51130) as well as being approved ASTM Friction Test C-1028-2007 for slip resistance.
LUV 6301 features a high tack adhesive for adhesion to textured UV prints, the sandy structure helps enhance the print and eliminate glare.
Internal durability up to three months.
LUV 6301 is now slip rated to DIN EN 13036-4 with a dry PTV of >96.
For a general summary of Slip Ratings for floor laminate products read our Summary Of Slip Ratings article.