Mactac LUV 6301
100µ matt grain textured PVC laminate for protection of floor graphics up to 3 months internally. For lamination over Solvent, Latex, UV and Aqueous inks. Slip rated R9 and approved to ASTM Friction Test C-1028-2007. Class 0 fire rated.
- SOLVENT, LATEX, UV and AQUEOUS
- Internal life of 3 months
- Solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 100gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1050mm, 1370mm and 1524mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- DIN 51130 rated R9 and ASTM C-1028-2007
LUV 6301 is an R9 rated slip-resistant, matt grain textured PVC print laminate for floor graphics.
LUV 6301 floor print laminate from Mactac is a 100µ matt grain textured PVC, approved for slip resistance, and also suitable for laminating UV prints.
R9 slip rating (DIN 51130) as well as being approved ASTM Friction Test C-1028-2007 for slip resistance.
LUV 6301 features a high tack adhesive for adhesion to textured UV prints, the sandy structure helps enhance the print and eliminate glare.
Internal durability up to three months.
For a general summary of Slip Ratings for floor laminate products read our Summary Of Slip Ratings article.