A gloss version of WW 300, the 100µ Wall Wrap vinyl features a grey opaque permanent high tack solvent-based adhesive for difficult to stick flat surfaces such as walls, industrial equipment, waste containers etc.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1D monomeric
- External life of 4 years
- Opaque grey solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 140gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Width of 1370mm and 1524mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
Wall Wrap WW 309 print vinyl for flat, difficult to stick surfaces.
WW 309 Wall Wrap print vinyl is a gloss version of WW 300.
100µ gloss vinyl with a grey opaque permanent high tack adhesive for difficult to stick surfaces.
The high tack solvent-based adhesive ensures good adhesion to a variety of flat difficult substrates such as walls, industrial equipment, waste containers etc.
Click here to view all of Mactac’s WW Series of wall covering products – a range of different textures and finishes for wall graphics with a variety of adhesive options.