Nu-Coat Nu-Print ‘M’ Series Monomeric Print Vinyls – 3. UltraGRAB (U) Adhesives
Two monomeric fire rated print vinyls with UltraGRAB (U) ultra grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesives. Gloss and matt high opacity face films that offer outstanding performance, are significantly better than the competition and are made in the UK. We also offer MaxGRAB (M) printable base vinyl which is suitable for application onto concrete, tarmac, asphalt, smooth or textured concrete.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- Ultra-grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
This selection of Nu-Print ‘M’ Series monomeric print vinyls offers UltraGRAB (U) permanent adhesive options.
We have split the Nu-Print ‘M’ Series range of print vinyls into 3 sections to differentiate the adhesive options available:
- The (P) PermPLUS, UV permanent adhesive has more adhesive power than the main competition
- The (H) HighGRAB, UV permanent adhesive is a high grab adhesive for more difficult substrates
- The (U) UltraGRAB, UV permanent adhesive is an ultra grab adhesive for even more demanding applications
See the ‘Products In Range’ links below for full details of all Nu-Print ‘M’ Series UltraGRAB (U) adhesive films.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
All products in the Nu-Print ‘M’ Series monomeric print vinyls range feature UV acrylic adhesives.
Nu-Print ‘M’ Series offers a range of monomeric print vinyls manufactured in the UK with outstanding performance.
This monomeric range of print films features standard & high-opacity white gloss & matt films, as well as clear films, which are available in a combination of adhesive options to fit a wide range of application situations.
The shrinkage on these monomeric PVC films, their whiteness shade and film opacity are significantly better than the competition.
The UV permanent adhesive has more adhesive power than the main competition.
All products in the Nu-Print ‘M’ range are fire rated to BS476, Class 0.