Avery Dennison 777 Opaque Cast Series
A range of gloss and matt coloured 60µ cast films from Avery Dennison designed to hit polymeric film pricing, durable solvent based external adhesive and a conformable film.
An everyday answer for all kinds of quality signage, including applications over rivets and corrugations.
- 2.5D cast
- 98 gloss colours and 2 matt colours
- External life of 8 years for black and white, 7 years for all the colours and 5 years for the metallics
- Solvent permanent acrylic adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Blue contrast liner on whites
- Fire rated EN13501-1
- Widths of 615mm and 1230mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 10M, 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
Avery Dennison 777 Opaque Cast Series are 60µ conformable cast sign vinyls designed to hit polymeric film pricing.
Avery Dennison 777 Opaque Cast Series of sign vinyls have a durable solvent based external adhesive and are conformable films – an everyday answer for all kinds of quality signage, including applications over rivets and corrugations.
The 777 Series cast films offer the conformability of top-of-the-range products to many medium-life CAD-cutting applications at a competitive price.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications over moderately curved surfaces.
These sign vinyls have excellent dimensional stability and are accurate to CAD-cut and easy to weed.
Get Notification of New Products & Offers
Just click the button below, then fill in your details and we will keep you up to date on all new products and offers that we are running.