Gloss white, fire rated, 80µ monomeric print vinyl with a clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner. The better than standard, high-grab permanent adhesive is suitable for application to a wider range of difficult surfaces.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- High-grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M11-H-K is an 80µ gloss white monomeric print vinyl with a clear HighGrab permanent adhesive on a kraft liner.
M11-H-K has a better than standard permanent adhesive that is suitable for a wider range of difficult surfaces, such as for applications onto:
- Smooth and lightly textured walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
The high grab permanent adhesive is also suitable for applying to smooth low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.