High-opacity gloss white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric print vinyl with clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner. The HighGRAB adhesive is better than standard permanent adhesives and suitable for graphic applications onto a wider range of difficult surfaces.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- High-grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M12-H-K is an 80µ gloss white high-opacity monomeric print vinyl with a clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner.
M12-H-K features a HighGRAB adhesive that is better than standard permanent and suitable for applications onto a wider range of difficult surfaces, such as:
- Smooth and lightly textured walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
In addition, the HighGRAB permanent adhesive is also suitable for printed graphics apllied to smooth low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.