High-opacity gloss white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric print vinyl with a clear UltraGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner. Our strongest adhesive for the widest range of difficult surfaces – adheres well at lower application temperatures and builds bond strength quickly.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- Ultra-grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M12-U-K is a high-opacity coverall gloss white print vinyl with UltraGRAB adhesive for applications onto extreme, difficult to stick to surfaces and low-surface energy plastics.
M12-U-K is an 80µ gloss white high-opacity monomeric print vinyl with a clear UltraGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner for more extreme applications and low-surface energy plastics.
UltraGRAB is our strongest adhesive and is for applications to the widest range of difficult surfaces, such as:
- Smooth, lightly textured and rough walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
M12-U-K UltraGRAB adhesive also bonds very well to smooth and textured low-surface energy surfaces, such as PP etc.
Adheres well at lower application temperatures and builds bond strength quickly.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.