Matt white, fire rated, 80µ monomeric print vinyl with a clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner. The better than standard permanent adhesive is suitable for a wider range of difficult application surfaces.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- High-grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M15-H-K is a matt white, HighGRAB self-adhesive vinyl for digital prints.
M15-H-K is an 80µ matt white monomeric print film with a clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner.
The better than standard high grab permanent adhesive is suitable for applications to a wider range of difficult surfaces, such as:
- Smooth and lightly textured walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
The high grab permanent adhesive is also suitable for applications onto smooth low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.