High-opacity matt white, fire rated, 80µ coverall monomeric print vinyl with a clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner. Suitable for graphic applications onto a wider range of difficult surfaces.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- High-grab permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M16-H-K is a high-opacity, HighGRAB print vinyl for application onto a wide variety of difficult to stick to surfaces.
M16-H-K is an 80µ matt white high-opacity monomeric face film with a clear HighGRAB permanent adhesive that comes on a kraft liner.
The better than standard permanent adhesive is suitable for a wider range of difficult surfaces, such as for applications onto:
- Smooth and lightly textured walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
The high grab permanent adhesive is also suitable for applications on smooth low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.
High opacity coverall film is the preferred alternative to a grey adhesive.