Gloss clear, fire rated, 80µ monomeric print vinyl with UltraGRAB permanent adhesive on a kraft liner. Our strongest adhesive for the widest range of difficult surfaces, including extreme applications such as low-surface energy plastics. Adheres well at lower application temperatures and builds bond strength quickly.
- SOLVENT, LATEX and UV
- 1.5D monomeric
- External life of 3-5 years
- UltraGRAB permanent clear UV polyacrylate adhesive
- 135gsm backprinted kraft liner
- Fire rated EN13501-1 and BS 476 Class 0
- Widths of 1370mm and 1600mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 25M, 50M and ‘buy the metre’
- Made in the UK
M21-U-K is a gloss clear print vinyl for more extreme applications such as onto low-surface energy plastics and the most difficult surfaces.
M21-U-K is an 80µ gloss clear monomeric print vinyl with a clear UltraGRAB permanent adhesive for more extreme applications and low-surface energy plastics.
M21-U-K comes on a kraft liner.
UltraGRAB adhesive is our strongest adhesive and will stick to the widest range of difficult surfaces, such as:
- Smooth, lightly textured and rough walls
- Ceramic tiles
- Plasterboard, etc.
The UltraGRAB adhesive also bonds very well to smooth and textured low-surface energy surfaces such as PP etc.
Adheres well at lower application temperatures and builds bond strength quickly.