Stahls’ CUT BasicFilm
Stahls’ CUT BasicFilm is a low cost range of coloured polyurethane heat transfer films suitable for large block colour work, but not intricate work.
- 9 matt colours
- Width of 500mm
- Available in standard roll lengths of 5M, 25M and ‘buy the metre’
Stahls’ CUT BasicFilm low cost range of 80µ coloured polyurethane heat transfer films for garment decoration is suitable for large block colour work, but not intricate work.
It features a durable PU film with a non-sticky polyester film carrier.
The surface of this material is smooth and matt, and has maximum opacity and it is ideal for cutting large letters and numbers, as the material does not have a sticky backer.
Suitable for garments made from 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends and 100% polyester.
- 10 seconds at 160°C under medium pressure, peel cold.
- Recommended washing temperature is 60°C.
- Stahls’ Hotronix® Heat Press recommended pressure setting is 4-6.
- For multi-colour designs: apply background for 3-5 seconds, peel carrier cold and repeat for additional colours.
- Finish with final application of 18-20 seconds and peel cold.
How to create and apply basic, single colour designs for clothing
A video guide to demonstrate exactly how to create garment decoration films using our Stahls “CUT BasicFilm” and “CUT SportsFilm” vinyl ranges. This video demonstrates how to prepare, cut and apply our CUT BasicFilm and CUT SportsFilm vinyls onto garments, such as are popularly used on T-Shirts and other clothing, plus aftercare recommendations for the finished garments. (11 mins 14 secs).